- Prevent water flowing along the blade to the hand during rowing.
- The outer ring diameter is 2.235 inches, the inner ring diameter is 1.158 inches, and the rubber material is used for the cylindrical paddles.
- Flexible, moderate hardness, easy to install and remove.
- Widely used in adult paddles, children’s paddles
- Low profile version of our original Splash Guard is 25% smaller. Exclusive design holds water on the upstroke and drops it right back on the down stroke.
- Greatly decreases water drip & splash back from paddle; keeps hands and lap dry.
- Works much better than drip rings
Pack 2 Drip rings keep water from running down your sleeves or dripping into cockpit. A two piece kayak paddle is required for installation. Fits in 28 to 31mm diameter shaft Produced in soft plastic material (PVC). Colour: Black
List Price: $ 8.99
Price: $ 8.99… Continue Reading