- HIGH QUALITY FABRIC – 3mm neoprene wetsuit material is ideal for warm to temperate waters.
- WEAR WITH BCD – Tough shoulder and knee pads add extra strength for surfing or wearing a BCD.
- PREVENTS CHAFING – Flat-lock stitching is soft and comfortable enough for all-day wear.
- SUPER STRETCHY – High-flex neoprene panels in the knee and armpit maximize movement in the water.
- EASY ON AND OFF – Extra long leash and a sturdy, bulky zipper makes it easy to slip in and out of.
The Seavenger Alpha Wetsuit is a must-have piece in any gear bag. Premium neoprene holds up to the wear and tear of even the craziest watersports, including kayaking, wakeboaring, surfing and scuba diving. Anti-abrasion panels at the shoulders and the knees add an extra layer of toughness that take on the friction of extra gear like BCD jackets, while the bulky zipper features top notch construction that maximizes the wetsuit’s lifespan.
Snug and Stretchy
Super soft neoprene forms to your body like a second skin and provides excellent thermal retention in cool to temperate waters. Looking to dive a little deeper? No problem! The Seavenger JP5 creates a super snug fit that’s perfect for layering or wearing underneath a dry suit. Get extreme comfort whether you’re riding the waves or diving beneath them.
All Shapes and Sizes
The Seavenger Alpha is for explorers and adventurers of all kinds. From the tropical islands to the cooler waters of San Diego, this wetsuit is a shapeshifting sidekick that’s perfect for wherever life takes you. Available in shapes for both men and women as well as plus sizes, this wetsuit is built for going with the flow and moving with you through every wave.