- USCG Approved Personal Flotation Device; Perfect for Wake Sports, Waterskiing, Tubing, and Swimming
- Segmented Foam Core And Anatomical Flex Points Allow Unrestricted Movement
- Quick Release Safety Buckles And Heavy Duty Front Zipper Create an Unparalleled Sense of Security
- Minimal Bulk Design Allows Full Mobility, While Expansion Panels Enable a Comfortable Fit
- Relaxed Fit For The Water Sports Enthusiast Who Wants Some Room To Move
Fear, fact, react in the O’Neill® Reactor USCG Vest.
Filter Tech Outer Envelope.
Full zip-up front with dual seatbelt buckles.
Closed Cell PVC Marine Foam keeps you afloat.
Trendy brand graphics throughout.
This vest is approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.
Neoprene-bonded panels: 100% polyester.Mesh Panels: 100% polyester.
Hand wash cold, drip dry.
Length: 23 in
Product measurements were taken using size M (5’9″-5’11”, 150-170 lbs). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
If you’re not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Related Kayaking Life Jacket Products