- GCX3 Fully breathable, waterproof, hard wearing 3 layer fabric
- 100% Waterproof heat taped seams. Glide skin: soft neoprene neck and wrist seals. ECLIP ZIP: YKK Aquaseal Zip. Velcro zip guard. Latex socks. Zipped arm pocket with drainer. Internal adjustable braces. Not for use in Chlorinated Water
- Contoured body panels reduce snagging, bulk and reduce windage
- Hard wearing seat and knee panels
- Articulated arms and knees
The Dartmouth Eclip Zip Drysuit uses 3-layer waterproof fabric. Fully taped its high specifications provide full wet weather protection whilst remaining entirely breathable. The perfect outer layer for performance watersports. Featuring Gul’s Eclip Zip entry system utilising the zip placement of the Halo zip entry system the position gives true dynamic flexibility and ease of entry. The second zip been replaced with a Velcro zip guard which offers protection to the YKK Aqua seal dry zip. The seals on the Dartmouth are all Glide Skin neoprene ensuring waterproof protection as well as increased comfort durability and warmth versus traditional latex seals.An ideal dinghy sailing drysuit equally at home for kayak jetski and other surface watersports. Overview GCX3 Fully breathable waterproof hard wearing 3 layer fabric 100% Waterproof heat taped seams Contoured body panels reduce snagging bulk and reduce windage Hard wearing seat and knee panels Articulated arms and knees Glide skin: soft neoprene neck and wrist seals ECLIP ZIP: YKK Aquaseal Zip Velcro zip guard Latex socks Zipped arm pocket with drainer Internal adjustable braces Not for use in Chlorinated Water
Please note that where applicable, sizes shown are United Kingdom sizes.
Find More Kayaking Suit Products