- Front-zip Full Wetsuit ideal for snorkeling, swimming, and other water related activities.
- The Front-Zip make really easy the donning and doffing.
- Made in 2.5mm double-lined high-stretch Neoprene that ensure warmth and durability.
- Elastic Ultraspan Neoprene braided seal on arms and legs to keep water out.
- The Bahia Flex is designed Italy by Cressi and made in Cambodia. Cressi is a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Freediving and Snorkeling equipment.
The Bahia Flex 2.5mm is the successor of the Bahia front-zip full wetsuit. This new model is redesigned to ensure total freedom of movement and can be used in any water sport. The wetsuit features separate anatomical cuts for both men and women. The front-zip, made of metal YKK, ensures ease of donning and doffing. The cut is designed to guarantee complete adherence to the body, just like a second skin. The Flex areas facilitate movement, ensuring complete comfort. A small difference between thickness makes donning and movement easier, particularly in the arms and ankle areas. Cuff seals prevent water entry while swimming and the double-lined Neoprene resists compression at depth. The double-lining is more durable than the single-lining of other competitor’s wetsuit. The knee and shin area is reinforced to protect the wetsuit against accidental scratches. The Aquastop wrist and ankle seals limit water exchange. The Bahia Flex is designed Italy by Cressi and made in Cambodia. Cressi is a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Freediving and Snorkeling equipment. The product is covered by a 2-year limited warranty.
Find More Kayaking Suit Products