- Made in Osceola, WI, USA.
- Recreational kayak paddle designed with angler-friendly features.
- Blades feature a hook retrieval system, great for freeing line from snags, rescuing lures and landing large fish.
- 2-piece paddle with snap-button ferrule is easy for travel and storage.
- Heavy duty drip rings keep water from running down paddle shaft onto lap.
If you’re just getting started in the world of kayak fishing, or you’re a “couple times a year” angler, the Angler Rise is the paddle for you. At a crazy-low price, the Rise is a sturdy kayak paddle that will get you to your favorite fishing spot with energy to spare. It has an aluminum shaft and durable polypropylene blades. And one blade has a convenient hook-retrieval notch so you can rescue your line and lure in case of a less-than-perfect cast. The Angler Rise comes with a snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule that is adjustable for feathering angles 0° and 60°, L or R.FEATURES Ovalized shaft for Comfort.SHAFT PIECES 2 pc..WEIGHT 37 oz..FEATHERING ANGLES 0° & 60° (L or R).FERRULE Snap-Button.Hook retrieval system in blade..