- CLASSIC DESIGN, ULTIMATE VALUE: The Angler Classic gives you all the bells and whistles that our high-end fishing paddles do, at a price any kayak fisherman can afford.This paddle enables you to smoothly pull through water and maintain a flutter-free stroke no matter your skill level.
- ADJUSTABLE CONSTRUCTION: This recreational paddle easily separates into two pieces for compact travel and storage.The Angler Classic comes with a snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule that is adjustable for feathering angles 0° and 60°, left or right hand control.
- PADDLE FURTHER AND LONGER: The rugged fiberglass-reinforced blades offer a perfect blend of weight and durability, resulting in smooth paddling with less fatigue, even with a heavy load. The grips are ovalized to sit better in your hand and the shaft is coated with your comfort in mind.
- HOOK-RETRIEVAL NOTCH: One blade has a convenient hook-retrieval notch so you can rescue your line and lure in case of a less-than-perfect cast. Get those pesky hooks free again with the hook retrieval system built right into the blade.
- MADE IN USA: As the world’s largest manufacturer of quality canoe and kayak paddles, our products are built in Northwestern Wisconsin and our company is staffed by paddling enthusiasts. Since 1982, Bending Branches has been producing paddles with a breakage rate of less than 0.03%. Every single component of our paddles is made from durable, lightweight, and reasonably sourced materials.
Kayak fishing can be an addictive pastime. It sneaks up on you quietly, and then completely hooks you. But getting there should be at least half the fun, and the Bending Branches Angler Classic Kayak Paddle is a first-class way to get there. A reliable and durable paddle the Angler Classic is a step-up from entry level paddles, and is slightly lighter, but with classic Branches strength and style. With features like a tape measure on the shaft and a hook retrieval built right into the blade, the benefits are more than efficiency and convenience. Bringing together classic Bending Branches quality the Angler Classic looks good in all waters. It will help you bring your A-game to your new obsession. Enjoy having the right blade color for your trip. The Sage Green blade helps you sneak up on the fish, while the Autumn Orange blade is a bright option for any waters.Angler Classic can be combined with Angler Optimus!.